The Paul Donato Report

This online publication, published by the FRIENDS OF PAUL DONATO, provides a platform for Representative Donato to keep constituents updated on what's happening at the State House. It also provides a means for citizens of the 35th Middlesex District to communicate directly with their Representative. Representative Donato welcomes your comments and suggestions.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Season's greetings to all our friends...

Rosann and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our constituents every blessing for this Holiday Season...and for the New Year.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my staff and the many volunteers who have supported my efforts over the past year. I look forward to working with the new Deval Patrick Administration for the best interests of all our constituents during 2007.

As always, I'm happy to hear about your interests and concerns. I can be reached by email at RepDonato38@aol.com.

Happy Holidays! And drive safely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home