The Paul Donato Report

This online publication, published by the FRIENDS OF PAUL DONATO, provides a platform for Representative Donato to keep constituents updated on what's happening at the State House. It also provides a means for citizens of the 35th Middlesex District to communicate directly with their Representative. Representative Donato welcomes your comments and suggestions.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A big "Thank You"...

I want to thank all who voted for me yesterday.

Be assured that I'll continue to work hard to represent the best interests of all the people in our District. I am honored to serve you!

May I extend congratulations to all the other candidates who were victorious in yesterday's election. A special word of congratulations to Deval Patrick for his landslide victory. We have many challenges confronting the Commonwealth and we'll all need to work together to address these challenges.

Again, I am always happy to hear from constituents. To contact my office send an email to RepDonato38@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home