The Paul Donato Report

This online publication, published by the FRIENDS OF PAUL DONATO, provides a platform for Representative Donato to keep constituents updated on what's happening at the State House. It also provides a means for citizens of the 35th Middlesex District to communicate directly with their Representative. Representative Donato welcomes your comments and suggestions.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Brief update...

The FY08 budget will be debated the week of April 23. I'll be providing updates on this blog over the coming weeks. In the meantime if you have any questions send me an email. The address is Repdonato38@aol.com.

This past Wednesday we had a fundraiser at Montvale Plaza in Stoneham. Thanks to my many wonderful friends who supported this event.

Over the next few days I'll post information on a couple of news releases published by my office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home